Agate Conservation District is pleased to announce our 2023 Rangeland Health Matching grant is now open for applications.
- Matching grants program will pay no more than 50% of the total cost of the practice(s) to be installed.
- Before pictures of range to be improved must be provided with the application.
- All practices must be approved by the NRCS and the Agate Conservation District Board of Supervisors.
- All practices must be paid for by the applicant; upon completion and approval by the NRCS and the Agate Conservation District, the applicant will be reimbursed according to Cost Share Assistance Agreement Form.
- Applicant is responsible for ensuring the practices are completed by the specified deadline.
- Practices installed prior to NRCS and Agate Conservation District approval will not be eligible for assistance.
- Application Deadline: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Board Meeting to Review Applications: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Notification Letters and Cost-Share Agreement Forms Delivered to Landowners: Friday, March 10, 2023 – Friday, March 17, 2023
- Cost-Share Agreement Forms Returned to the Agate Conservation District: by Friday, April 14, 2023
- Landowners to Work with the Conservation District and NRCS on Project Design and Specifications: beginning Monday, March 20, 2023 (once Cost-Share Agreement Forms have been received)
- Project Completion Deadline: Friday, September 1, 2023
- NRCS Project Inspection Deadline: Friday, September 29, 2023
How to Apply:
Complete form below and return to Agate Conservation District office no later than March 3, 2023. Don’t forget to include your ‘before’ pictures of range to be improved with your application. See application for how to submit your application via email.